We also started rigging the little Cape Dory that we put the new outboard on. Evidently they didn’t get done since they were on just now when I did a walk about. I was busy with other things Friday evening and didn’t notice how far they got.
This morning there was a bunch of polishing going on — too boring to post me thinks. We are doing a second pedestal seat in the GB42 that we did in early spring. The customer claims he can’t keep his wife out of it and if she is going to cruise with him, he needs to put one in for her! We started building the base this morning.
We were urgent to get an AC pump in a boat that was leaving so we just put a new one in. Now that we have a bit of time we can bench test the malfunctioning pump to see if it is any good or dumpster bound.