Dickerson Harbor is Growing its Multihull Facilities
Chesapeake Bay Multihull Maintenance, Storage, and Slips
Chesapeake Bay multihull owners have a new premier maintenance and marina facility at Dickerson Harbor, Trappe MD near Oxford MD. Re-opening in November 2022 slips, haulout, repairs and winter storage for up to 29 ½ ft beams. Learn more.
Chesapeake Bay multihull owners have a new premier maintenance and marina facility at Dickerson Harbor, Trappe MD near Oxford MD. Construction will complete in November 2022 providing:
- One new 29 ½ ft travel lift pier facility with a dedicated wide capability travel lift
- Backup travel lift and modified pier facility serving the traditional Grand Banks and Eastbay monohulls and multihulls in an emergency
- Elimination of the need for an expensive crane to launch over 95% of the multihulls on the Chesapeake Bay
- 6 new 30 ft wide multihull boat slips, the most secure on the Chesapeake Bay
- 2 acres of cleared land for handling up to 12 multi-hulls on the hard and on slips
- 4 buildings of covered stowage if your mast is stepped
Oxford Yacht Has The Chesapeake Bay Area Covered
Covering all the Chesapeake Bay multihull sailing centers of Annapolis, Baltimore, Solomons Island, St Michaels, Oxford, Cambridge, Herrington Harbor, and even homeports on the northern and southern end of the Bay including Norfolk and Virginia Beach. Trappe MD is an easy 2-day voyage from anywhere on the Chesapeake Bay.
Ready to Protect and Maintain Your Multihull
The facility at Dickerson Harbor is a great hurricane hole or to ride out the nasty winter snow and ice blizzards. If you want to leave your boat for worry free, heated storage, Dickerson Harbor has 4 indoor storage buildings. Just be sure to reserve early, they fill up every winter.
Dickerson Harbor and Oxford Yacht Agency are investing to make your Chesapeake Bay multihull boating experience easy, pleasurable, and safe. Our maintenance and repair team have been commissioning, upgrading, and maintaining Grand Banks and Eastbay yachts to the highest standards for over 40 years. Now these same craftsmen are ready to work on your fine multihull.
Call or send us a note to see how we can help you navigate your next modernization or repair period in the yard, or just come and stay a while in our wide slips close to the Chesapeake Bay.