2010 Melges 32 For Sale
Built in December of 2010. Color White.
All standard equipment:
- Harken fitting
- Fully fitted Southernspars carbon mast
- PBO rigging
- Carbon bowsprit
- Gottifredi’s ropes
- Engine Tohatsu 9.8 EPS
Balbi M 32 trailer BD3500BT with Hydraulics pivoting cradle system, mast and boom support for transport.
- Micronet Instrumentation Tack Tick
- Include mast bracket (T232), two maxi display with double reading (T215), remote palmare (T113), wind station (T120), compass (T909), hull trasmitter (T121), tri transducer (T910) and installation
- Keel Retraction System
- Sheet Bags
- Tensiometro Loos PT2
- One-Design Safety Gear Includes Anchor w/chain and wrap, 2 Buckets w/lanyard, First Aid Kit and Fire Extinguisher
- Padded Lifeline Tubes
- Keel woods supports during transport
Melges Covers and Custom Bags:
- Melges Regatta Boom Cover
- Melges Padded Bags (Rudder, Hatch, Vang, Tiller, Lifting Plates and Spreader Bags)
- Melges Top Trailing Cover
- Melges Bottom Trailing Cover
- Bulb cover
- Melges Mast Bag for Traveling
- Melges Boom Bag for Traveling
- Melges Headstay Bag
- Cockpit 3M Antiskid
Range 1 to 10 (1 = more used and 10 = new)
- MN1 (MNC4 2011): 5
- L-A (LC4 2011): 3
- LM-A (LMC4 2011): 5
- M-A (MC4 2011): 5
- H-A (HC3 2011): 5
- A2,5-A (A2,5 PER + JUAN 2011): 3
- A3-A (A3.2 PER + JUAN 2011): 4 A3-B (A3.3 PER + JUAN 2011): 4
- MN JUAN (JUAN MESSEGUER): 6
- LJ (LIGERO JUAN): 3 M3DI (STANDARD): 6 H3DI (STANDARD): 8 A2,5-2 (JUAN MESSEGUER): 4
- L3DI (STANDARD): 10 A2,5 R (ROBERTISSIMA): 6
- Three seasons in Europe. Winner of Event 4 in Audi Sailing Series 2013.
- One of the fasters boat on the European Fleet.
- Stored under cover during winters.
- Currently in Barcelona.
- Carbon roll for gennaker drop system.
- Good rating on IRC.
Call for Pricing