Grand Banks Insurance Repairs
Recent Grand Banks boat insurance repairs include electronic repairs and replacements due to lightning strikes, fiberglass repair due to collisions, Awlgrip paint repairs, transom repairs due to rot and stabilizer repairs due to striking bottom. We also work on Eastbay, Hinkley, Sabre, and all fine cruising yachts, including sailboats and catamarans.
Tips for easing your marine insurance costs
- Complete an authorized boating course.
- Always store your boat in a secure area – notify your insurance company of time spent out of water as rates are usually lower for boats stored dry.
- Consider raising your deductible. If you don’t use your insurance except for dire emergencies you will get a much better rate.
- Repair or replace defective equipment promptly.
- Inspect or have your boat inspected by a qualified marine mechanic at least twice a year.
- Be sure your policy covers you in any area you are cruising in. Some have geographic limitations and will require a rider to provide coverage outside the covered area.
Your reliable liaison between clients and insurance companies
We have been acting as a liaison between clients and insurance companies on Grand Bank boat insurance repairs and required upgrades for many years. Many marine insurance companies are familiar with us and know our repair work quality and our commitment to customer satisfaction. Since we are willing and able to work directly with your insurance company, we can alleviate some of the hassle from getting your boat repair completed to your satisfaction.