Grand Banks Consulting Services on Yacht Repair and Modernization
We are now offering Grand Banks and Eastbay consultation services on an hourly basis.
Looking for consultation services?
Due to the popularity of our website and blog and because of the vast pool of knowledge we have accumulated over the years, we are constantly getting phone calls with pleas for assistance with repair problems, etc. As you could well imagine, this takes time away from our actual business – which is doing these types of repairs. Realizing there is a need for this type of service, we are now offering Grand Banks and Eastbay consulting services on an hourly basis. Please call us during the hours of 10 am to 5 pm to take advantage of this service.
Phone / Online Consultation
- Grand Banks Construction
- Grand Banks Repairs
- Advice on Getting Your Grand Banks Sold
- Advice on Surveyors and Various Reports to aid in understanding any marine component
Off Site Consultation
- Caterpillar Diagnostic Services
- Fuel Tank Inspections and Analysis
- Noise and Vibration Analysis and Solutions
- Odor Problems and Solutions, including Holding Tank Maintenance
- Structural and Keel Problems, including Bulkhead Delamination
- Teak Deck Problems, including replacement
- Instructions in Boat Handling
- Instructions in Using Electronics
We already know many of the Grand Banks and Eastbays on the market. If you are going to inspect a boat for sale we can help you find problems and deficiencies in boats for sale. Schedule us to visit the boat with you. We can also help in selling your Grand Banks since we know what details the surveyors are going to be interested in observing.
If you have an problem while cruising, we can help get you to a safe harbor, help diagnose your problem and make sure parts are sent to a reputable installer to help you get back to enjoying your boat.