We have been acting as a liaison between clients and insurance companies on boat insurance repairs and required upgrades for many years. Many marine insurance companies are familiar with us and know our repair work quality and our commitment to customer satisfaction. Since we are willing and able to work directly with your insurance company, we can alleviate some of the hassle from getting your boat repair completed to your satisfaction.
Some of the marine insurance repairs we have done recently are:
- Electronic repairs and replacements due to lightning strikes
- Fiberglass repair due to collisions
- Awlgrip paint repairs
- Transom repairs due to rot
- Stabilizer repairs due to striking bottom
If you have questions about our marine insurance repairs, call us at 410-822-8556 or contact us via email at email@example.com
Tips for easing your marine insurance costs
- Complete an authorized boating course.
- Inspect or have your boat inspected by a qualified marine mechanic at least twice a year.
- Repair or replace defective equipment promptly.
- Always store your boat in a secure area – notify your insurance company of time spent out of water as rates are usually lower for boats stored dry.
- Be sure your policy covers you in any area you are cruising in. Some have geographic limitations and will require a rider to provide coverage outside the covered area.
- Consider raising your deductible. If you don’t use your insurance except for dire emergencies you will get a much better rate.